India, known to have a tropical climate, receives ample of rainfall. While this does sound like a great thing, it sometimes leads to problems such as leakage. Leakages from drainage systems and surrounding water bodies form a threat to home’s substructure. The above problem can only be solved if stringent measures are taken beforehand. One of the best means to keep your home safe during such circumstances is by employing waterproofing solutions. While we care for our homes and adorn it with the best, it is essential to look out for and rectify any potential leakages that may hinder the beauty of it in future. Engineer Plus Waterproofing Solutions is one of the best ways to prevent potential leaks in your home.?>
7 Layer Waterproofing System
1. Clean the surface by rubbing with wire brush to remove dust, and other.
2. Wash with clean water.
3. Apply 1st coating of Engineer Plus Aquasil99, Aquaprime99 & water.
4. Apply 2nd &3rd coating of Engineer plus WAC-99 & Engineer plus ICS-99, cement with Fiber mash.
5. Apply 4th & 5th coating of Engineer Plus WAC-99 & Engineer Plus ICS-99with cement (Highly crack resistant coating).
6. Apply final 6th & 7th Coat with Engineer Plus WPC-99 , & Engineer Plus Aquasil-99..
Alok Waterproofing Company
Add:- 61, Jawahar Marg, Indore(M.P.)452007
Mob.:- +91 932 957 7550, +91 922 913 1999
Web.:- www.Engineerplus.in / www.icoindia.co.in